1.If all necessary assistance is NOT given from the administration end SHALL result non successful conveyance of such services.
2. Professional Tax registration is COMPLIMENTARY for entities getting registered in state of Maharashtra.
3. All the afore stated plans are standard apart of which customized plans are also prepared depending on requirement and business model.
1. Price Charged under Premium Plan is Exclusive of all Government Charges which includes the following:
-Incorporation Fee and Stamp Duty to be paid at the time of Incorporation
-The fee to be paid for filing Income Tax return
-Income Tax amount Due
-Fees to be paid for filing of annual filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Fees to be paid for Registration of Trademark
- Fee for filing of GST returns
- TDS due and Government fee for such TDS filings.
- GST amount Due
- Any other Late fee or penalties or such other amounts to be paid to the government by the entity
- The Plan price is only professional fees and shall completely exclude any other charges.
- An extra professional fee is charged for Audit and all e - filing purposes if Turnover is beyond Rs. 30,00,000/-
2. Class 2 digital signatures with 2-year validity on a secure USB token.
3. Up to 4 name options can be given in 1 RUN name approval request.
4. Authorized capital is the amount of shares a company can issue at any time and can be increased further in the future. Paid-up capital is the amount invested by shareholders and can be even Rs.2.
5. Incorporation Fee includes a Normal fee on application for incorporation of the company and shall in no case include stamp duty payable on the documents. As stamp duty is a state aspect it varies from state to state.
6. The plan price does not include the Minimum Average Balance to be maintained in the current account. Company and its personnel is responsible for depositing and maintenance of Balances in the current account.
7. Incorporation Kit includes Memorandum of Association; Articles of Association; Name approval Letter; Incorporation Application any other applications made and approvals received. Such Contents shall be provided as soft copies.
8. Hard Copies of Share certificates shall be provided only in case of Private companies. No hard copies of Share certificates shall be provided for any kind of Public Companies.
9. Common seal and Nameplate of the company shall be prepared and provided as per provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder and no further customizations are entertained.
10. Rubber stamps include "Round stamp" and "Director stamp" for the Company which will be medium-sized and no further customizations are allowed.
11. Plan price shall not include Government fees payable for registration of professional Tax and Import Export Code.
12. Bookkeeping includes maintenance of Statutory Registers and such administrations will be given uniquely in delicate duplicates structure and just during the first financial year, only if all necessary assistance is given from the administration end the disappointment of which may result in nonsuccessful conveyance of such services.
13. Board meetings and General meetings shall be duly conducted as per provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
14. Board resolutions and minutes shall be prepared only during the First financial year, depending on the requirement and business transactions of the company.
15. Payroll services are provided as complimentary services only up to maximum of 20( TWENTY) EMPLOYEES and such services for employees beyond 20 shall be chargeable at Rs. 50/- per employee per month.
16. Extra professional fees shall be charged for GST filings, MCA filings, Statutory audit, Income tax filings, and any other E-filings if the turnover is beyond Rs. 30,00,000/-
17. Tax audit shall be applicable only if Turnover During the financial year is Rs. 1 Crore or above
xviii The following Services shall be provided as complimentary (subject to aforementioned conditions) only during first financial
- Preparation of Board resolution(s), minutes book
- Bookkeeping Services, payroll services
- Conveying and Conducting of Board meetings and general meetings.
- Dedicated Compliance support
- Preparation of financial statements; Director's report, annual report.
- Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, TDS
- GST filings, Income tax filings, MCA Annual Filings.
- From subsequent financial years, all such services are separately charged on a competitive basis.
They have come up with extraordinary photoshoot output with limited resources. Their level of handling and creative capabilities are something beyond the top companies in the market.
All I can say is "WOW", for I have few words to describe the extent to which I am thankful to Acertar Creatvies for building and maintaining my website.
They made our Launch unforgettable with their creative ideas to get attention from the parents and to think about their childrens future. Kudos to the team.
D.No: 6-3-680, I Floor, Topaz Building, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
Telangana, India - 500082.
Phone: +9140 - 40060906